Life is short and so is micro fiction. In 2016, The Rose City Sisters posted a new 100-word story every day in March. It was fun! We didn’t do it in 2017. Why? Dunno. Maybe Micro March is one of those even-year things.
Want to be part of Micro March 2018? Here are the rules:
• Write a great story in 100 words. Keep it clean. The mothers of other contributors read this blog.
• Give it a snappy title. Three or four words should do it. The words in the title don’t count against the 100-word maximum, but don’t get cute and send in a 300-word title.
• Include your name. (And a tiny bio, if you’d like.)
• Provide a link to your blog or website or social media profile and we’ll publish that, too. Maybe send a few readers your way.
• Submit all of the above in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org right now. Or, at the latest, by Wednesday, February 28, 2018. Use the subject line Micro March. You retain the rights to your work.
Go write something. We’re waiting.